Although speaking makes me feel very vulnerable, my purpose is to take the audience on a journey through the sequence of events of how they unfolded for me. I am also of the opinion that verbal communication plays an essential role in getting your life back on track.
In my talks I focus on:
- The way in which something traumatic changes your perception of the world around you
- Damage that the media does
- Society’s role when it comes to abuse and trauma
- What support should look like
- Managing the effects of trauma
- Rebuilding your life
My talk can also be booked as a workshop or small groups which will be tailored and interactive to the specific group involved.